пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Halie Stone

REBLOG if it's okay to send you dirty messages.

tedhandy:

send it on

Yes please

Getting a sticky facial.... turn on or off??

I love cum on my face. More the better

MMF threesome

Big turn on

So is anal turn on or turn off.

Mmmm turn on

Swallowing, turn on or turn off?

Turn on

Watching a guy jerk off turn off or turn on?

Turn on

Photo



I wanna fuck you in all types of different ways.

Get in line

If anyone has any questions feel free. Nothing too naughty and if you’re lucky I’ll...

If anyone has any questions feel free. Nothing too naughty and if you’re lucky I’ll answer

You've got an exquisite body, one I'd do extraordinary things to get my hands on, but what's your favorite thing to do with that body? I've got a long list of things I'd like to do to you, from burying my tongue in that gorgeous booty to pumping a hot load on your tits, but what would you ask of a willing supplicant?

My favorite thing to do with my body, is let it be used by my man. I love when he gets really physical with me and devours my body. Chokes me. Smacks me. Gets rough with me. Bends me over and is forceful with me. I just love allowing my body to be used for full pleasure

Where do you prefer your guy to cum?

I love for my man to cum inside my pussy because i love feeling his cock twitch while it's pumping me full of warm cum then feeling it leak out.

What's the dirtiest thing you have ever done, sexually?

Couple weeks ago my man came to visit me at the mall during lunch. I was dressed very business sexy/slutty and made him follow a bit behind me as I walked the length of the mall, looking for strangers to tease. Once we got to the end we climbed into the back of his SUV in a parking garage and he buried his face in my dripping pussy til I came several times. Then he fucked me and finished (he thought) by cumming inside me. As his hot cum dripped out of my pussy and onto my assholeI told him to lick it out (we had discussed this but never done it). He was shocked and hesitated and I looked at him and pointed to my creampied cunt and he obediently lowered his tongue to lick his cum from my swollen lips like a little bitch. It'll happen again soon.

Please…



Please…

My sexy legs in fishnet stockings at the office



My sexy legs in fishnet stockings at the office

Today's hot little outfit I'm wearing at the office



Today's hot little outfit I'm wearing at the office

Trying to decide if I want to post another pic today or tomorrow. Decisions, decisions…

Trying to decide if I want to post another pic today or tomorrow. Decisions, decisions…

Been a while but enjoy my new pic ;)



Been a while but enjoy my new pic ;)

Reblog if you love getting nasty shit in your inbox

Working my buttplug into my ass before DPing myself



Working my buttplug into my ass before DPing myself

On your knees for your mistress



On your knees for your mistress

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий