воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

love...

Mr: a little something for Mrs…



Mr:

a little something for Mrs…

letmedothis: let me capture Mrs: This could've been me...



letmedothis:

let me capture

Mrs: This could've been me and Mr…unfortunately, when you're in a drive and having fun, the camera just isin't the thing I'm going to search.


Now that we live together, it seems that both of us are quit tired. There is so much to do and in the evening both of us are dead beat and ready to sleep. But yesterday I wanted to go early to bed, I told Mr that I need some caressment and affection. And well…he gave it to me alright.

First he wanted me to lick him. I licked his cock and balls, gently and taking it as deep as I could…I love his cock and I love his taste. But he wanted to give some to me too last night, so he pulled me on to him and I started riding him. I rode till I was all sweaty and messed him again with all my juices.

I was satisfied…but Mr wanted more of me and wanted more to give. So he put his slippery cock into my ahole…oh the feeling, when it slides in with all its' lenght…gives me shivers even when thinking of it. I started riding his cock and took my favorite toy and put it on my clit. I have to say…it was quit a ride, his cock fucking my ass and the vibrator poundin on the clit…it was one big orgasm the hole thing.  <3 


I just love my Mr.

Mr: a perfect evening…



Mr:

a perfect evening…

Mr: got to make Mrs dress up in corsets and stockings more...



Mr:

got to make Mrs dress up in corsets and stockings more often…

Mrs: I need this…mmm…really do, very much.



Mrs: I need this…mmm…really do, very much.

passius: Mrs: had this last night…but I think I...



passius:

Mrs: had this last night…but I think I need…

letmedothis: pull me in Mrs: feeling quit horny….



letmedothis:

pull me in


Mrs: feeling quit horny….

Mr: perfect… :) Mrs: me want me want!!



Mr:

perfect… :)

Mrs: me want me want!!

Mr: you know what she's getting ready for…



Mr:

you know what she's getting ready for…

Mr: giving Mrs a hand… ;)



Mr:

giving Mrs a hand… ;)

Mr: old one of Mrs having fun with herself… warming up...



Mr:

old one of Mrs having fun with herself… warming up for something bigger… thicker… good girl…

Mr: have to make Mrs dress up more often…



Mr:

have to make Mrs dress up more often…

Mr: Mrs still struggles with that last inch…



Mr:

Mrs still struggles with that last inch…

Mr: think Mrs needs some of this… tonight perhaps…



Mr:

think Mrs needs some of this… tonight perhaps…

eroticaluxurious: Mmmmmm ….. All day SweetAngel Mrs: Every...



eroticaluxurious:

Mmmmmm ….. All day SweetAngel

Mrs: Every night…♥

Mr: things may slow down here, since our long distance is...



Mr:

things may slow down here, since our long distance is turning into no distance… tomorrow… :) and this has been a way to deal with the long distance…

but we'll try to keep some action here, maybe less reblogs and more of our own stuff, so stay tuned if you're tired of recycling the same old photos over and over…

Why can't you have sex during the week much?

longdistance… a few hundred miles between us…

Mr: breakfast… a tasty mouthful of cock, flavored with...



Mr:

breakfast… a tasty mouthful of cock, flavored with pussyjuices and some creamy cum… that's all she needs…

craftedstories: It isnt about size, not dress size or tit size...



craftedstories:

It isnt about size, not dress size or tit size or cock size
It isnt about body parts and lubrication,
it isnt about dirty words or forbidden fantasies.
It isnt role playing or dressing up or sex toys or anything else…

Oh dont get me wrong, all those things are great, they are fun and naughty and well, they work. but they are the wrapping paper,
The real deal is US,
Us without reservation, without condition, without fear
Not Dominance, or submission, or kinky or expectation

It is what it feels like to be COMPLETE in you

Always you

Only you

Everyday and Always yours and you are mine.

RB

Mrs: The last bit…oh…so beautifully said. ♥

Mrs: Miss u. I miss your touch, your smell, your hands on me and...



Mrs: Miss u. I miss your touch, your smell, your hands on me and in me…I miss u so much right now honey…♥

passius:

herkindmaster:      passius:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий