пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Because It Matters

Photo



It's Okay

sl33pingwithalltimelow:

kennendoah:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

This is fucking perfect.

edcsheerandaily: "And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love...

















edcsheerandaily:

"And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now."

Photo



alegbra: i've discovered that i only make two faces while...





alegbra:

i've discovered that i only make two faces while scrolling through tumblr

alittlespot: god i need new friends 

alittlespot:

god i need new friends 

rockyr4ccoon: vintage-music-romance: omg i'm gonna cry. Did I...





















rockyr4ccoon:

vintage-music-romance:

omg i'm gonna cry.

Did I the only reason who got feels by realising that John is wearing an NY shirt?

The kind that would pull me up on stage and… get me to sing....













The kind that would pull me up on stage and… get me to sing. Because I would never do that on my own.

Photo



The Lion King (1994) colors + gold/yellow













The Lion King (1994) colors + gold/yellow

Photo





person: Do you have a test tomorrow?

person: Do you have a test tomorrow?
me: yes
person: did you study?
me: no
person: do you care about your grades?
me: yes
person: will you study next time?
me:no

Why does everyone want to kill themselves? please please do not do that. You are somebody and you are here for a reason. <3

fuckyeahilikechicks: ppgfreak85: One of the BEST ad campaigns...















fuckyeahilikechicks:

ppgfreak85:

One of the BEST ad campaigns about representation I have seen.

Everyone has a backbone. Use yours.

Love.

sensationalizm: The future is mine to create. I am the artist of my life.

sensationalizm:

The future is mine to create. I am the artist of my life.

Photo



onabedoflace: godcolorsintheworld: ursodum: "I'm sorry. This...













onabedoflace:

godcolorsintheworld:

ursodum:

"I'm sorry. This is the first time I've hired a maid."

The only woman on this movie whom I saw fit to raise a child, and she was the only one who couldn't.

I absolutely loved her character. 

she offered her a coca cola and then i start bawling. 

louisloveeleanor: vardaesque: 420stuck: when you shake laminated paper and it does the...

louisloveeleanor:

vardaesque:

420stuck:

when you shake laminated paper and it does the thing

fwuuubufbuwbfwubfufbwufbuwbuuuBUWBUBHUFUFBUWBUFBUB

exactly

A Guide to Regeneration for Newer Fans (and older ones who still fail at this)

girl-in-the-tardis:

lumos5000:

usapotterfan:

A good way to react to a new Doctor:

image

A bad way:

image

It's ok to react in this way…

image

…and this way…

image

…and this way…

image

…as long as you don't act like this:

image

Guys let's give the 12th Doctor a big Doctor Who Fandom Welcome!!

image

abbozzare-: wordscanbesexy: heatherbat: callmebliss: hello...



abbozzare-:

wordscanbesexy:

heatherbat:

callmebliss:

hellotailor:

rubdown:

lovelymoonbeams:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn

this is genuinely the first photo i've seen of her looking older

I didn't know Audrey Hepburn grew old into a bomb-ass old lady until like, last year. I thought she died young cuz that's the only pictures I've ever seen. 

omg

<3

she was also the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

and history remembers her as pretty.

\o/

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

wow

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий