четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Cutest Girls

animaexnihilo: DAT PERFECTLY PERFECT WOMAN Mellisa Clarke



animaexnihilo:

DAT PERFECTLY PERFECT WOMAN Mellisa Clarke

Good morning,afternoon or evening. Where are you from? And is that you in the picture? I am from Kamloops British Columbia Canada. Male 45. I think I am your first follower. Take care

This was funny enough - and strange enough - that I just had to post it.

"I think I am your first follower." 

alexkisu: ixnay-on-the-oddk: So my roommate is being...



alexkisu:

ixnay-on-the-oddk:

So my roommate is being antisocial so I went back to making gifs. Then my cat totally tripped off of the counter and I couldn't keep my shit together. He is okay, don't worry :P

IT'S ONE OF THEM COOL ASS GIFS THAT YOU CAN HEAR

Photo



mikecaffreyphotography: #avni #nyc #street



mikecaffreyphotography:

#avni #nyc #street

Photo



Photo



mikecaffreyphotography: #bananoorama #corona #miller #beer #nyc...



mikecaffreyphotography:

#bananoorama #corona #miller #beer #nyc #girl #smoking #cigarette

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



newyorkersunposed: #behati by Alberto Reyes



newyorkersunposed:

#behati by Alberto Reyes

Photo



eilyphant: brr00tal: m0rphlne: m0rphlne: if this action is...



eilyphant:

brr00tal:

m0rphlne:

m0rphlne:

if this action is an emotion then this is how i feel right now

btw, i have all red hair again whoot

I POSTED THIS 20 MINUTES AGO WHAT

pls stop being perf

you're so CUTE

Photo



Photo



malenamorgan: #nofilter



malenamorgan:

#nofilter

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий