воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Pöwêr, Wï§Ðöm & Çöµrågê

Nobody I know in person likes Death Note….  And this is a problem because I’m...

Nobody I know in person likes Death Note…. 

And this is a problem because I’m re-watching it THIS VERY SECOND and I have no one to talk to about it.

owrfgpthbiurehgithbih I totally forgot how intense this series was thoughh~

Photo



Photo









Photo



 

















 

 





















 

Photo

















Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







the-lens-of-truth: THE-LENS-OF-TRUTH 700 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!!...



the-lens-of-truth:

THE-LENS-OF-TRUTH 700 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!!! *confetti*

PRIZES:


Hyrule Historia

Ocarina of Time t-shirt (in size of choice)

CaseRattleNRoll etsy shop phone case

DeeplyDapper Key holder 

RULES:


1. sorry for being an asshole but you must be following. Sorry man, its for my followers. 

2. you must be comfortable give me your address. Don't worry I'm not a cerial killer I am a 15 year old girl giving you stuff.

3. I can ship internationally :)

4. There will be 2 winners. 1st place will get a choice between a copy of Hyrule Historia or this t-shirt  and another choice of the phone case or the key hook. 2nd Place gets whatever wasn't picked first.

5. Reblog all you want! liking gives you another chance!

6. Giveaway ends June 30, 2013 at 12 am. Eastern standard time.

I will be using random.org to calculate the winners. :)

GOOD LUCK  AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!

Saw: The Final Chapter Game over!





Saw: The Final Chapter


Game over!

 

















 

 [x] I wanna go to Disney Land so bad I will cry! It's not...













 [x]

I wanna go to Disney Land so bad I will cry! It's not even fair.

Photo

















Photo



Do I frighten you, woman?





Do I frighten you, woman?

Photo





 



 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий